Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Reserve At Red Run, soon to be Madison Heights newest senior living facility is lookinf for a Maintenance Director. The Maintenance Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility, both inside and outside, by maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents. They will oversee the maintenance of all facility plumbing, HVAC, electrical, mechanical and equipment repair. Project based experience a plus. Working around the senior population a plus.
Job Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Respond to all building emergencies
- Reviews Daily Log and Maintenance Log
- Responds to requests and concerns from residents, family members and team members
- Maintain all painted surfaces and flooring throughout the community
- Prepare the rooms for new residents and assists with move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain the grounds by collecting trash, sweeping the dumpster areas and cleaning first impression areas
- Maintains the HVAC system to ensure proper air quality and comfortable temperatures
- Test, schedules inspections and maintains proper documentation on the fire protection systems
- Conducts fire and disaster drills following the appropriate policy and procedure guidelines
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Experience and/or knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and code compliance
- Experience in maintaining water source heat pumps a plus
- Experience with OSHA and life safety regulations
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in a retirement community, nursing home or assisted living community a plus
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to effectively communicate and document in English
- Must be able to verify eligibility to work in the United States
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have a current TB test and Physical (if required by the position)
Working Conditions / Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Kneel, crouch and bend frequently
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Is subject to callback during emergency conditions (e.g. severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.)
- May be subject to the handling of and exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Supervise Maintenance Assistant
The Reserve At Red Run, soon to be Madison Heights newest senior living facility is looking for an Executive Chef to help open our facility. The Reserve at Red Run is a planned luxury senior living residential community in Madison Heights, MI offering independent senior apartments and supportive care services to its residents. The responsibilities are setting up the kitchen and once opened, providing overall leadership and management of the dining operations in the community. Exerience managing a senior living community or large kitchen are required.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Procurement of food and supplies
- Food/dining room preparation
- Hiring, training and termination of dietary staff will be required
- Financial/budgetary management of the food, dining services and labor costs
- Supervising/training team members on dining services
- Ensures safe food handling to prevent food borne illness
- Sanitation of food service areas
- Accurate record keeping and inventory
- Rotation of products and regulatory compliance
- Previous management of kitchen and dining room staff is required
- Serve Safe certification required within 6 months of employment
- Must have the ability to be flexible in your schedule
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Employee recognition events
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees
The Reserve At Red Run, soon to be Madison Heights' newest senior living facility is looking for cooks. We invite you to help us create new possibilities in quality living for the seniors we serve. Great food makes a big impact on the quality of our residents’ lives. We offer a balanced home/work life, no more cooking late nights.
- Prep and prepare meals for residents using standardized recipes
- Cooking entire meals in larger quantities (20+ meals) and serve safe certified preferred, but not required. Assist in clean up
- Must be dependable & reliable. Ability to follow directions. Good problem-solving skills required. Attention to detail and food safety standards. Strong organizational skills
- Looking for someone who is caring, compassionate and willing to learn
- Paid orientation and training
- 90 day and annual evaluations with performance-based raises
- Employee recognition events
- Paid time off
- High school diploma or GED
- A positive attitude
- The capacity to work as a team
- Able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- The ability to arrive on time for every shifT
Experience preferred, but willing to train right candidate!