Golden Orchards Assisted Living Facility in Fennville is hiring Resident Aides.
As a Resident Aide you will be helping our residents with their daily care and promoting their sense of independence and safety. Our residents will help you with getting through this thing called life, they have the experiences to help you. If you are looking for a company to grow with, we can help with that, we promote within.
$1,000 REFERRAL bonus! Once you are an employee of ours, you and any employee you refer can be eligible for $1,000.
Why our facility:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Pay starts with orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision for full time employees (30 hours and up)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, incontinence care, and adequate nutritional intake
- Respond to resident call lights and assisting them with their needs
- Observe and document changes in residents mental and physical health so everyone is familiar with their health status
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing tasks that are assigned so nothing is overlooked
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Every other weekend is required
- A positive attitude and the ability to arrive on time for every shift