APPLY NOW, WE ARE HIRING!
If you are looking to work in a welcoming environment with competitive pay rates, then this position is for you!
At Whispering Pines Assisted Living Facility in Cadillac, we are looking for compassionate, caring, and experienced Med Techs that will be passing meds and assisting and providing dignified care to our residents.
As a MedTech for us you will be in charge of:
- Assisting residents with daily living activities such as transferring in and out of bed, bathing, dressing, toileting, and walking
- Passing medication as primary responsibility along with hands on care to each resident
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the environment which may include light housekeeping
- Comply with all safety and health standards, including infection control procedures
- Assess for changes in condition and communicate immediately to supervisor
- Administer medications and injections to residents based on medical charts
- Following schedule, assisting residents with repositioning
- Follow procedures regarding documenting of medications
- Utilize good judgment in providing client care and safety
- Assisting other team members with their duties
- Complete all required documents and charting
- Answer call lights and assess residents needs
- Obtain meal trays and assist with eating
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be 18 years old
- Experience passing medications and working with seniors
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Every other weekend is required
- ROOM FOR GROWTH
- Employee Recognition events
- PAID TIME OFF
- Medical, dental and vision for full time employees
- Paid orientation and training
Second shift is available!