Prestige Way Senior Living Facility in Holt, near Lansing, is looking for a cook. We invite you to help us create new possibilities in the quality of living for the seniors we serve. Great food makes a big impact on the quality of our residents’ lives. We offer a balanced home/work life, no more cooking late nights.
- Prep and prepare meals for residents using standardized recipes
- Menu planning experience
- Must have experience cooking entire meals in larger quantities (20+ meals) and serve safe certified preferred, but not required.
- Assist in clean up
- The ability to manage inventory
- Must be dependable & reliable. Ability to follow directions. Good problem-solving skills required. Attention to detail and food safety standards. Strong organizational skills
- Looking for someone who is caring, compassionate and willing to learn
- Paid orientation and training
- Employee recognition events
- Paid time off
- High school diploma or GED
- A positive attitude
- The capacity to work as a team
- Able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- The ability to arrive on time for every shift
2 or more years of cooking experience preferred. If no experience, show us why you are the right candidate and we will train you!