Prestige Way in Holt is looking for caring, compassionate caregivers and experienced Med Techs to assist our elderly residents. No certification is needed. We will work with your schedule and we promote within.
- Administer medications and injections to residents based on physicians’ orders
- Follow procedures regarding documenting of medications
- Assisting with care needs, specifically but not limited to; dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinence care, etc.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the environment which may include light housekeeping
- Assess for change in condition and communicate immediately to supervisor.
- Utilize good judgment in providing client care and safety
- Communicate in a professional manner with families, support services and coworkers
- Comply with all safety and health standards, including infection control procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid orientation and training
- Employee assistance program and recognition events
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees
- Experience passing medications and working with the elderly
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Every other weekend is required
- A positive attitude and the ability to arrive on time for every shift