Whispering Pines Senior Living Facility in Cadillac is looking to grow our team with those who share our passion and enthusiasm by providing the best experience for our residents. As a caregiver you will be helping our residents with their daily care and promoting their sense of independence and safety. Our residents will help you with getting through this thing called life, they have the experiences to help you. If you are looking for a company to grow with, we can help with that, we promote within.
$1,000 REFERRAL bonus! Once you are an employee of ours, you and any employee you refer can be eligible for $1,000.
Why our facility:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Pay starts with orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision for full time employees (30 hours and up)
- Employee recognition events
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, incontinence care, and adequate nutritional intake
- Respond to resident call lights and assisting them with their needs
- Observe and document changes in resident’s mental and physical health so everyone is familiar with their health status
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing tasks that are assigned so nothing is overlooked
- Assistance with serving meals
- Follow all emergency procedures. Comply with all safety and health standards, including infection control procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old or have a work permit
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Every other weekend is required
- A positive attitude and the ability to arrive on time for every shift
We have first and second shift open!