A Resident Care Supervisor is needed for our Prestige Commons Assisted Living Facility in Chesterfield. The supervisor will train and manage staff and also give care to our residents. Experience supervising staff is a requirement, also the ability to promote a team atmosphere. Midnight shift is available, 11pm-7am.
Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise resident aides, train new staff, ensure duties are performed correctly by all staff
- Also, Resident Aide responsibilities
Resident Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting with care needs: dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinence care, etc.
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the environment which may include light housekeeping
- Complete all required documents and charting
- Assess for change in condition and communicate immediately to supervisor
- Follow all emergency procedures. Comply with all safety and health standards, including infection control procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid orientation and training
- Employee recognition events
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years supervising and training caregiving staff required
- Caring and compassion for the elderly
- A positive attitude and the capacity to work as a team
- The ability to arrive on time for every shift
Midnight shift is available, 11pm-7am.