Seeking Caregivers to assist and interact with seniors in West Bloomfield
Full Time or Part Time offered
We understand times are different now. Our seniors are the most vulnerable and need your help.
Homestead is looking for caring, compassionate people to assist our elderly residents with their daily living needs. We are a company that you can grow with and shows appreciation for hard work. Come meet our hiring manager.
Caregivers are needed to assist our residents in our senior living facility. Are you tired of retail or fast food jobs, we offer stability and steady 8 hour shifts. No experience as a caregiver is needed, we have a great training program. Administrative skills a plus as you can be asked to help out in the office and assist the Manager in projects as needed.
What’s in it for me:
· Laughing and learning about people’s stories
· The ability to brighten someone’s day and create lasting friendships
· Fast moving advancement, you don’t need to work in one position for 90 days or a year. The growth is up to you
· Benefits for full time employees (30 hours and up)
· Employee assistance fund and recognition events
· Paid orientation and training
· Able to love and care for our seniors
· Ability to work as a team with residents and staff
· The ability to make good decisions
· Wanting to grow personally
· Maintain a healthy environment for our seniors
· Daily personal care of seniors and light housekeeping a must
· Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report
· Able to lift 50 pounds
· High school diploma or GED