Oakleigh of Macomb Assisted Living and Memory Care is located in the beautiful town of Macomb, near Utica, Sterling Heights, and Chesterfield
Oakleigh of Macomb is a new community that seeks a goal-driven and compassionate individual. This individual will work side-by-side with an experienced Nursing team, Executive Director, and Resident Service Coordinator to ensure the move-in experience is enjoyable and comfortable to each family. Our Marketer will be responsible for developing and maintaining referral relationships. Frequent referral sources include but are not limited to hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, senior centers, and physician offices.
Looking for an individual with 2+ years of experience in the senior care market.
- Explain senior living services to vendors, nursing agencies and potential clients
- Relationship management (between home health agencies, DME, discharge planners, Social Services, etc.).
- Review intakes.
- Follow up with referral sources.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Plan and coordinate public affairs and communication efforts to include, but not limited to, public relations, health fairs, and community outreach.
- Plan and develop company marketing and communication materials.
- Anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Intimate demographic knowledge of the market area.
- Have a dependable vehicle
- Strong knowledge of social media
- Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Senior living: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off