Homestead Health Care is seeking a Senior Living Facility Co-Manager to assist the Manager or Executive Director as needed.
- Work with the families, management staff, office staff and care staff in all aspects of operations, including setting priorities and job assignments.
- Monitor each department, communicate and interpret policies, evaluate performance, provide feedback, and assist, coach, and discipline staff as necessary.
- Assess clients care needs and complete contracts with them accordingly
- Maintain current knowledge of State Regulations and ensure compliance in all surveys.
- Manage budgets. Monitor labor costs, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll. Appropriately handle and safeguard funds.
- Promote occupancy and revenue growth through effective, planned events with community at large, residents and families.
- Demonstrate independent judgment and discretion, problem solving and thinking outside the box.
- Interview, make hiring recommendations and orient new staff.
- Schedule and reschedule staff.
- Cover shifts, provide care as needed, and ensure safe staffing at all time.
- Responsible for tracking attendance and effectively carrying out disciplinary action where appropriate.
- Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
- Experience with leading a senior living community.
- Able to be on call and work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Proven leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to provide personal care for residents when needed