Homestead Health Care is committed to the health and safety of our employees and residents. We are actively monitoring COVID-19 developments at the local and national level to ensure that we have the most effective precautions in place, including (but not limited to):
- Health screenings for all employees prior to entering the building each shift
- Providing PPE to all employees
- Increased cleaning protocols throughout the community
- Limiting non-essential visitors
We want you to feel confident and safe while working at our facility
Homestead Health Care is looking to grow our team with those who share our passion and enthusiasm by providing the best experience for our residents.
You will help make our senior’s lives as positive as possible.
Why our facility:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Pay starts with orientation
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision for full time employees (30 hours and up)
- Experience working with the elderly
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Reliable transportation and Driver's License preferred
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Every other weekend is required
- A positive attitude and the ability to arrive on time for every shift
- Midnight shift available only 7:00pm-7:00am
We are looking for experienced caregivers with a passion for care, to work with seniors one-on-one in their home. If you are timely, driven, and truly enjoy forming connections, then this just may be the position for you.
You will be responsible for all the personal care your client may need. Including but not limited to: dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinent care, activities and engagement, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, transport a client to doctors’ appointments or shopping, medication reminders or administration, documenting all the day’s activities, as well as following all Homestead Policy and Procedures.
Required: A passion for caregiving, 2 or more years of experience, ability to work every other weekend and holiday, a driver’s license, and the ability to travel 25 miles from home with your personal vehicle.