We understand times are different now. Our seniors are the most vulnerable and need your help.
Are you looking for a company that you can grow with and appreciates your hard work?
Prestige Way Assisted Living Facility in Holt is looking for experienced and caring Med Techs to assist our elderly residents. Come meet our hiring manager.
· Administer medications and injections to residents based on medical charts. Follow procedures regarding documenting of medications.
· Assisting with care needs, specifically but not limited to; dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinence care, etc.
· Maintaining the cleanliness of the environment which may include light housekeeping
· Assess for change in condition and communicate immediately to supervisor.
· Utilize good judgment in providing client care and safety
· Communicate in a professional manner with families, support services and coworkers of Homestead
· Comply with all safety and health standards, including infection control procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Opportunities for advancement
· Paid orientation and training
· Employee recognition events
· Paid time off
· Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees
· Able to lift 50 pounds
· High school diploma or GED
· Knowledge of basic computer operations
· A positive attitude and the capacity to work as a team
· Able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
· The ability to arrive on time for every shift
· Every other weekend is required
Experience passing medications is a requirement.
Second and third shifts are available