We understand times are different now. Our seniors are the most vulnerable and need our help.
Prestige Commons Independent Living Facility in Chesterfield is looking for caring, compassionate caregivers to assist our elderly residents with their daily living needs. We are a company that you can grow with and shows appreciation for hard work. Come meet our hiring manager.
· Assisting with care needs: dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinence care, etc.
· Assisting with meal preparation
· Maintaining the cleanliness of the environment which may include light housekeeping
· Complete all required documents and charting
· Assess for change in condition and communicate immediately to supervisor
· Assisting other team members with their duties
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Opportunities for advancement
· Paid orientation and training
· Paid time off
· Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees
· Able to lift 50 pounds
· High school diploma or GED
· Knowledge of basic computer operations
· A positive attitude and the capacity to work as a team
· Able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
· The ability to arrive on time for every shift
· Every other weekend is required
Second and third shifts available