Homestead manages Assisted living & Memory Care facilities in the Macomb area, we are looking for a marketer for our Assisted Living & Memory Care facility. Our Marketer will be responsible for developing and maintaining referral relationships. Frequent referral sources include but are not limited to hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, senior centers, and physician offices. The Marketer meets with the resident and family members to work through the move-in process. We are looking for someone with senior living marketing experience.
- Explain senior living services to vendors, nursing agencies and potential clients
- Relationship management (between home health agencies, DME, discharge planners, Social Services, etc.).
- Review intakes.
- Follow up with referral sources.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Plan and coordinate public affairs and communication efforts to include, but not limited to, public relations, health fairs, and community outreach.
- Plan and develop company marketing and communication materials.
- Anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Intimate demographic knowledge of the market area.
- Have a dependable vehicle
- Strong knowledge of social media
- Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Senior living: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off