Lakeside Vista Senior Care Facility in Holland is looking for resident aides to assist our seniors.
Do you like to know you made a difference? Join our team! Caregiving is a wonderful way to bring joy to someone's life every day simply by listening to their stories, sharing a good laugh or being there for them when they need you most.
What’s in it for me:
· Laughing and learning about people’s stories
· The ability to brighten someone’s day and create lasting friendships
· The possible start of a new career
· Fast moving advancement, you don’t need to work in one position for 90 days or a year. The growth is up to you
· Opportunities for advancement
· Paid orientation and training
· Employee recognition events
· Paid time off
· Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees (30 hours and up)
· Assisting with care needs: dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinence care, etc.
· Complete all required documents and charting
· Assess for change in condition and communicate immediately to supervisor
· Assisting other team members with their duties
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Able to lift 50 pounds
· High school diploma or GED
· Knowledge of basic computer operations
· A positive attitude and the capacity to work as a team
· Able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
· The ability to arrive on time for every shift
· Every other weekend is required
Experience preferred, but will train dedicated and compassionate people.
Third shift is available