Woodhaven Independent senior living facility in Flint Township/Swartz Creek area is hiring an LPN to work full time with our seniors.
The nurse is an essential member of the team.
You will be responsible to oversee the general care of the residents regarding health, behavioral and medication administration issues. The nurse is a leader and role model to all staff on how to properly care for the residents during all aspects of their lives. You will be responsible to maintain the resident records in a complete and current manner
Duties also include:
- Dispensing medications as prescribed by physician
- Assessing residents needs and assist care givers as needed
- Conduct daily rounds to observe residents and to ensure nursing and restorative needs are being met
- Admit, transfer and discharge residents as necessary
- Consult with physicians in planning resident care, treatment, rehabilitation and change of condition
- Current license to practice as an LPN in Michigan
- Current CPR certification
- Basic computer skills; experience utilizing electronic charting desired
- 90 day and annual evaluations with performance-based raises
- Employee recognition events
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees