Our health care company is experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking a reliable, professional and detailed-oriented candidate for the position of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist. The AP/AR specialist is required to establish and maintain an effecting working relationship with employees, customer, vendors, and other external parties.
- Receive, verify, process and code invoices to the proper general ledger account.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to entry into the A/P system.
- Prioritize and process invoices according to payment terms.
- Reconcile A/P subledger to the general ledger.
- Maintain electronic vendor files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Maintain an updated and accurate vendor master file.
- Resolve all vendor inquiries in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Timely and accurately process monthly customer billings.
- Verify accuracy in billings.
- Mail invoices/statements to customers in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Compile and post customer payments to the proper account in the subledger.
- Research and resolve account discrepancies.
- Monitor aging reports and take the necessary steps to collect payment.
- Assess and identify items at risk of non-payment from customers and escalate accordingly.
- Prepare and make bank deposits.
- Reconcile A/R subledger to the general ledger.
- Assist with month and year-end close.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable a plus.
- Knowledge of Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Principles.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Enterprise a plus.
- Experience with Excel and Word required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work load and deadlines.
- Sustained concentration and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid orientation and training
- Employee recognition events
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees