Looking for a full time Senior Living Office Manager with strong HR function experience to answer multi line phone system, complete minor administrative tasks, and great visitors. Applicants should have experience with multi line systems and fast paced calls. Should have knowledge of basic Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including new employee training & paperwork
- Interview and hire staff
- Keeping up to date Medical Records
- Assisting with HR paperwork, including on-boarding, running background checks, unemployment claims and other HR generalist functions
- Assist in creating bi-weekly billing & payroll if needed • Effectively communicate with families while maintaining a customer service focus • Excellent organization skills with exceptional time management capabilities • Working knowledge of computer programs, specifically MS Word & Excel
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be reliable and able to work independently